All Lifegard Turbo Reactors are engineered to the highest quality and efficiency to promote the growth of Nitrate and Phosphate reducing bacteria and Enzymes. They name TURBO is due to a unique high flow spinning action to provide the highest water quality in a short time. This is not your average media reactors with a lazy flow through. The internal mechanism provides a unique anti-clumping spiral flow that maximizes the media contact time as well as greater flow through the media. Resulting in an accelerated chemical and biological filtration to quickly remove nitrates, Phosphates, Slime Algae and other nuisance algae for a marine or freshwater aquarium.
Our design allows the ease of maintenance. Whether you want to change, add or mix media, simply unscrew the plastic screws on the top to remove the top cover and it opens for full access. Turbo Reactors are designed to run Bio-pellets of ALL shapes and sizes, GFO, Carbon etc. It comes with diffuser plates and 2 pieces of foam for GFO and other fine filter media
- Hand crafted from high quality acrylic for use with Bio-Pellets, GFO, or Carbon
- High quality, Quiet and Energy Efficient Quiet One Pump for maximized performance
- Built-In Flow control
- Easy out of the box Setup. No need for any flexible tubes, PVC pipes, ball valves or other fitting that clutter the limited space under the tank
- Easy Maintenance
- Small Foot print to fit minimum space
- Dimensions - 3.15" x 3.15" x 13.4"
- Media Capacity - 250ml
- Tank Capacity - up to 75 Gallons
- Pump Size - Quiet One 400 (103GPH)
- Dimensions - 4.7" x 4.15" x 15.75"
- Media Capacity - 450ml
- Tank Capacity - 75-150 Gallons
- Pump Size - Quiet One 800 (240GPH)
- Dimensions - 7.9" x 5.68" x 17.6"
- Media Capacity - 750ml
- Tank Capacity - 150-250 Gallons
- Pump Size - Quiet One 1200 (317GPH)
- Dimensions - 9.1" x 6.85" x 19.45"
- Media Capacity - 1200ml
- Tank Capacity - 250-850 Gallons
- Pump Size - Quiet One 4000 (1022GPH)