Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Lower 48 States
Free-Form Amino Complex in Ideal Ratios for all Marine & Freshwater Fishes
- Unique complex of 20 free-form amino acids in the same ratios found within tissues of fishes.
- Beneficial to all marine, brackish, and freshwater fish species.
- Free-form amino acids:
1. Encourage vibrant coloration.
2. Provide the building blocks of protein in ideal ratios to encourage the formation of
new tissue, speeding up growth rates.
3. Encourage new tissue growth to aid in recovery from wounds.
- Increases the protein concentration of fish foods.
- Acts as an attractant to encourage finicky fishes to begin eating new foods.
- Formulated based on data compiled by ichthyologists on tissue research tissue of fishes.
- Does not require refrigeration.