Balanced Calcium & Alkalinity System for All Marine Fish & Reef Aquaria
- The carbonate-bearing component of a two-part method for dosing calcium and
carbonates (the substances largely responsible for increasing alkalinity
(”buffering capacity”)) in the same ratio as that found in natural seawater.
- Ionically-balanced with respect to natural seawater concentrations of calcium and
carbonates when used in equal amounts with Reef C?de A.
- Benefits reef-building organisms such as corals, clams, calcareous algae, etc.
- Simplifies calcium and alkalinity maintenance.
- Stronger than most competing products.
- Contains no phosphate, silicate, or organic material.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
During a Live Sale, purchase a shipping box to receive your coral, if you haven't already.
• SHIPPING BOX | CLICK HERE
NOTE: Local pickup is free.
No need to purchase shipping module if picking up at Coral-Vault